Summer is officially over, Carson is back in school, and the days are getting shorter so it's finally time that I sat down and updated the blog. So many of you have asked for pictures of this and that and I'm so sorry to disappoint for so long but it's just hard to find the time to sit down and write. I wish I was a better writer, I'd be updating all the time. Anyway, on to the fun stuff.
July Recap:
REDNECK REUNION
We had the first (annual?) Bichon family Redneck Reunion at Lake Barkley. Don't tell my Aunt Sally I called it the Redneck Reunion but I say with two trips to the Trigg County ER ( both in the same day), one case of alcohol poisoning, raccoons ransacking the garbage, glow necklace craziness (Big Daddy), and mice in your hotel room (not mine), it's considered Redneck.
All told, we had a great time being together. There were 6 little kid cousins under 5 years old and they had so much fun playing together. We tried our best to get a shot of all of them but it's was very difficult. Here's the best of what we got. Until next year...
SANDESTIN
In July the kids and I went to Sandestin to see our good friends the Jungs and Binkleys who just purchased a new home. It's a beautiful place, soooo relaxing! Check it out here. Carson had a great time hanging out, playing with the dogs, going crabbing, going to the beach, etc. What a way to spend a week!




