May 20, 2009

Upates, updates, updates.

There are so many things I need to update, so many things that have been "firsts" recently, especially for Hadley, I'm just not sure where to start. Here goes...short and sweet.

First Soccer Game
Carson has started playing soccer, our first of what I'm sure will be many, team sports. So far so good. We've had a lot of rain this spring so a few games have been rained out. Carson Beck and a few other friends, Luke and John, are on his team so he really enjoys seeing his friends when we go to the practices and games. Carson Beck's Dad, Brad, is the coach and a great one at that!


First Baby Food
March 4th, Hadley's first taste of baby food was peas, and as you can see from her reaction, she wasn't sure about the taste or texture. (I'm with you, Hadley!)

By April 4th, she was all about her baby food, she just couldn't get enough. Yep, even of the peas!

Trip to Louisiana
For spring break in early April, I loaded up the car, and took the two kids and Zoe to Louisiana to visit Big and Tine. I don't know who had more fun, Carson or Zoe. We spent all our time just hanging out at the house, their yard is beautiful and it's so relaxing! Zoe loved running in the fenced yard and tormenting the turtles. Carson loved helping Big make fires at night.



One of the highlights of the trip was seeing Big Daddy's Limo. Carson loved sitting in the back and talking on the phone. Jason surprised us by flying down for a quick visit so Big Daddy drove the limo to pick him up. He even had a customized sign. Classic!


Another great adventure for Carson was the Barksdale Air Force Museum. He loved watching the B52s take off and land.


Mother's Day & Hadley's Church Dedication
On May 10th, Mother's Day, we celebrated Hadley's church dedication. It was very special and we were blessed to have BB & Mac, and Meme & Poppy join us at the church. After the dedication, we met Teddy, Tera, and Jay at the house for a nice dinner. Hadley was 8 months old the day of her dedication.

Blog Archive