October 25, 2007

TBTB

I recently received an email from my cousin Mark, asking to see pictures of Carson - he didn't specifically say that I was a slacker for not updating my blog since June but of course I took it that way. I emailed back and said "TBTB - too busy too blog!" That's not entirely true but things are crazy as usual here. We've had a great summer, early fall and had a great third birthday celebration for Carson.

There are many blog worthy moments but in the interest of time, and in trying to beat my friend Jen to posting, I'm only going to post a few things -

September 22, 2007 was the date of Carson's third birthday party. We had a really cute exchange when I woke him up -
Me: "Good Morning! Today is your birthday party."
Carson: "I'm three?"
Me: "Yes you are."
Carson: (looking really puzzled) "All day?"
Me: "Yes, and next wee too. You have two more parties at school next week."
Carson: "I want to be 2 again."

Ahh, if only it was that easy, I'd be 25 again! Here's a picture of our sweet birthday boy.
And the other big blog worthy news is that we've finally transitioned Carson to his "big boy" bed...it was pretty easy which is probably because he's 3 years and one month ;o) He's so proud of his big bed -

Blog Archive