I just read an article about blogging that said the definition of blog is -
"a user-generated web site where entries are made in journal-style, are FREQUENTLY updated & are intended for general public consumption."
The problem here is the word "frequently." I certainly don't think my blogging once a month or every few months (as in this case) would fit the bill. In fact, the article goes on to say that some blogs are updated as much as 18 times A DAY...do these people have jobs? Yes, I realize I don't have one either but I mean really, who has that kind of time?
On to more important things..
Summer is keeping us busy, busy, busy and Carson is right in the thick of things. He's having a great time swimming at the pool and attending summer camp a few hours a week. Since I finally stopped working for HCA in March, we are having fun spending so much of our time together. I'm so thankful to have this time with him!!!
His favorite thing to say right now is "Mommy (or Daddy or BB, etc), I love you in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD." In fact, as I'm sitting here typing this blog entry, he's playing with his hotwheel cars at my feet and just said it. What a sweet angel! (Remind me of this when he's 15!)
Since my last posting in March, we've celebrated Easter, made a trip to Louisiana to see Big Daddy and Tine and celebrated a few friend's birthday parties.
NOTE: I've recently upgraded to a MacBook and I'm having trouble figuring out all the differences between it and a PC. With that being said, I can't get a few of the pictures below to rotate...sorry!
Easter Fun:
This was the first year that Carson actually "got" the concept of hunting for Easter Eggs. He enjoyed the candy inside more than anything else.
Trip to LA:
We had a short, but very eventful trip to LA to visit Big Daddy and Tine. Teddy arrived the day before us so we had a nice visit with "T" too. The highlight of the trip (other was seeing Big and Tine) was the Barksdale Airforce Base air show with the Thunderbirds...truly something to see!
Birthday Party Fun:
Carson's friend Oliver turned 2 in May and celebrated with a party at the local fire station which was really cool since the kids got to "drive" the fire trucks.
More recently, Carson friend's Fletcher celebrated his 3rd birthday with a petting zoo party...in true form, Carson was more interested in digging in the gravel than playing with the animals.
Perdido Key, FL
As I type this, we are in Perdido Key, FL on vacation with Jason's family. Carson is turning into quite the beach bum...good thing too since Jason and I both love the beach. He's having a blast playing in the sand. The boy would dig all day if he could!
Well, it seems we are turning into air show buffs...as I mentioned above, we saw the Thunderbirds a few months ago in Louisiana and during this trip to Florida, we saw
the Blue Angels practice at the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola.
10 years ago

