Carson is really talking more and more lately and is starting to put words together to form longer sentences or statements. I just have to get some of these cute things down before I forget them.
- When he gets up in the morning he wants a "mussin" or a muffin.
- When he is in the car, the stroller, or his highchair he's all about "unbuckle" and "buckle." The way it says it is so cute, I'll try and get it on video.
- If he has a boo boo or even hits any part of his body on something, he wants you to "kess it" and then he says "all better."
- Last weekend Carson's favorite person in the world, BB, came for a visit. If you ask him anything the answer is always BB. Carson, guess where we are going today? BB! Carson, guess who's coming to see you? BB! Carson, guess what we are having for dinner? BB! Anyway, you get the idea. On Sunday BB left while Carson was napping and when he woke up he started calling for BB. On Monday he still hadn't figured out she was gone and I said "do you miss BB" to which he relied "miss BB." He's still saying it...
- Yesterday we were headed to school and we passed a parking garage in downtown Franklin which isn't the way we usually travel. Carson noticed the cars on different levels of the parking garage and was very puzzled by this. He kept saying "car, up, inside" over and over again with a confused expression on his face. It took me a few seconds to figure out what he was talking about but once I did it was so cute that he knew cars weren't usually up.

