Last night Carson Beck and Carson went swimming and came back to the house for a "coo coo" or cookie for those of you not in the know. It's funny because even Beck is calling it a coo coo now.
Anyway, the boys are sitting on the floor each with a paper plate with three cookie pieces on it. Jen and I are talking and not paying much attention to the two of them but notice Winn go into the pantry with an empty plate saying "Beck all gone" and throws Beck's plate away. We then look to see that Winn has taken all of Beck's cookies and put them on his own plate and thrown Beck's plate away indicating Beck was finished eating....pretty sneaky or would you say conniving? If conniving, I'm afraid Jason and I are in for many years of this sort of thing.
10 years ago

