We had a great Halloween with absolute perfect weather for trick or treating. Carson enjoyed running around the neighborhood and getting candy but he also enjoyed passing it out just as much. Thank goodness because we had close to 300 trick or treaters.
The start of the week Carson wore his fisherman costume that Mac made for him...it was sooo cute with all the fishing lures attached to it. Carson loved wearing it to the Westhaven party and the then two school Halloween parties.
The start of the week Carson wore his fisherman costume that Mac made for him...it was sooo cute with all the fishing lures attached to it. Carson loved wearing it to the Westhaven party and the then two school Halloween parties.
On Halloween day, at 4:30 pm, Carson said to me -
"Mom, I don't want to wear my fisherman costume. It's cute, and I'm ready to be cool."
Wow, that's a strong statement coming from a 4 year old at 4:30 in the afternoon on Halloween. Thanks to my good friend Kate Alfieri, I was able to pull off "cool" with no problem. Meet the new Cool Carson Winn.


"Mom, I don't want to wear my fisherman costume. It's cute, and I'm ready to be cool."
Wow, that's a strong statement coming from a 4 year old at 4:30 in the afternoon on Halloween. Thanks to my good friend Kate Alfieri, I was able to pull off "cool" with no problem. Meet the new Cool Carson Winn.

