August 22, 2008

Less than three weeks but whose counting....

We are ready (of course those of you who see me regularly know I've been ready for months). Here is a sneak peek at the nursery for
Hadley McCall Winn
and a few pictures of Carson. I'm trying to really relax and enjoying spending time with him as an only child these last few weeks. He's my sweet little boy and I'm cherishing every moment...even when he's not so sweet!

The one of the two Carson's in their bathing suits a few weeks ago is my favorite, what great expressions on their faces!




And yes, I the plastic will come off the lamp shade ;o)


Yesterday while at the playground, Carson was at the top of the slide and said, "look Mom, a W." Hmm, I'm thinking, a W at the playground, where? He pointed out a rock.
Sure enough, it's a W.


Blog Archive