May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I spent the day with my two favorite boys and best girl...of course I'm talking about Jason, Carson and Maggie. Wow, what a great Mother's Day! After feeling a little under the weather all weekend I awoke today ready to go...hmm, must have been because it was MY day.

Carson woke me this morning with two cards - one from him and one from daddy and he presented me with a special flower he made at school. What a great kid, he even wore is I love Mom PJs.
We ate breakfast and headed to church. After church is was lunch at home and then nap time for all of us...see what I mean about it being a great day? What's better than a nap on a Sunday?

And finally, after a long nap, we were able to take my Mother's Day gift out for a little spin. I've wanted a bike for a long time and now we can all ride together. Carson fights us a bit when we put his helmet on but after we get going he's all smiles.

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mother, Step-Mother, Mother-in-Law, Aunts, Jason's Grandmother Ward and Winn, and all my friends who are Mothers. I love you!!!

And finally, this isn't Mother's Day related, but we still aren't doing too well with a spoon. Hands are just so much easier and obviously more fun! We have had an explosion of words lately. Today he busted out with "Amen" after our prayer and "help please." He's been using the sign for help for a while but just now is able to use the words together!

Blog Archive