December 08, 2005

Long Time...no post


Ok, I admit it, I'm a slacker! It's been a pretty crazy few months for us mainly because Carson has been sick every other week, or so it seems! I apologize for not being more on top of things lately so this is going to be an update on what we've been doing lately.

Thanksgiving was a wonderful, relaxing experience for us. Carson was finally over RSV so Jason, Carson, Maggie and I went to Townsend, TN to the Maple Leaf Lodge, www.mapleleaflodge.com. It was so nice just hanging out and not having anywhere to go! Carson enjoyed his first Thanksgiving where he was able to eat real food! Of course Carson didn't care that it was Thanksgiving, he just wanted to EAT. He's doing wonderful with all the baby signs that related to food!


We tried and tried to get the perfect Christmas card picture but at this age, it just isn't possible. By now you've all received the card so you know how it turned out. Not to be left out, Maggie also had her own photo shoot. It's amazing how much she doesn't change year to year. Can you believe it's taken me 10 year to realize that?

Carson enjoyed his first visit with Santa this year and surprisingly he didn't cry as many kids do.







Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!
With Love,
Jason, Holly, Carson and Maggie

Blog Archive