August 15, 2005

Busy Day!

Today was a very busy day for Carson Bennett Winn. My cousin, Mark Hollingsworth, and his wife Amanda and new baby Jake, stopped by for a visit on their way from Memphis to Knoxville. Carson didn't have much to do with Jake. In fact, I don't think he even really knew he was here. I'm sure all that will change when they both get a little older and can truly "play" together.


After Mark, Amanda, and Jake left for Knoxville, Carson and I headed to "My Gym." My Gym is a gym for babies and Carson goes each Monday with his friend Carson Beck.
Don't they look like they are having fun?


And finally, after a few hours at school (so Mom could get some errands done), Carson went swimming with Carson. The pool we visited today had a baby pool and Carson enjoyed that a little better than the "big" pools he's previously been in. Being late in the day, Carson was tired and wouldn't smile me at all. We got home at 6:15 and he ate and went straight to bed!

Blog Archive