July 25, 2005

Goodbye Owen - I'll miss you!

July 25 was a sad day. Carson and his friend Owen got together for one final play date before Owen packed up and moved to Atlanta. They had such fun actually "playing" at our house since Angela and I usually take them to a restaurant. We'll see Owen again but it will be awhile and maybe by then Carson will be walking like Owen.

Angela and I were friends the entire time we were pregnant so the boys have been friends from birth! We've had the boys together numerous times and it is always so hard to get them to sit still for a picture...finally we got it right! The crib is where we should have been putting them all along.
So goodbye dear friends, we will miss you greatly but we will be down to Atlanta to help you organize, decorate, and of course shop!!! Thanks so much for your friendship, we love you!
For more information and to keep up with Owen, visit his blog at www.owenstone.blogspot.com. Keep in mind Owen's Mom, Angela, stays at home so his blog is much better than ours!

Blog Archive